Sunday 13 February 2011

True Strength

The hate that I feel in my heart is real,
But these are feelings that I don't want to feel.
Please Allah help me to be strong,
As I know feeling like this is wrong.
You know the pain and anger that I feel in my heart,
Please take it away and make it depart.
I'm so tired and weary Dear Lord,
These feelings I cannot afford.
I want to feel alive, I want to feel free,
I want to be the best Muslim that I can be.
Please take this pain, throw it away,
I need to prostrate to You and pray.
Please Allah forgive my anger,
These feelings are from Syaitan - I'm in danger!
Please calm my heart, calm my mind,
Let me feel the peace that I yearn to find.
Thank You Allah for hearing me out,
Thank You Allah for allowing me to take the Right route.

Author: Unknown

I was feeling so mad a few moments ago. I felt like crying. Read through the poem above, and Alhamdullilah, it helps me cool down a bit. I wish I knew who wrote it but I have no idea. Came across this poem back then in Manchester. I'M SO FEELING THE POEM RIGHT NOW :(

The Prophet SAW said: "TRUE STRENGTH is NOT the ability to never be knocked down by anybody; BUT to be able to CONTROL one's ANGER, especially when a person has the ability to act on it." (Muslim).

May Allah SWT give me the strength to fight this anger that I feel inside of me. May Allah SWT give us all the strength to fight the evil whispers of the Syaitan. For verily, we are weak slaves and there is no strength except with Allah alone. Amin.

No comments:

Post a Comment